ACSA has a vast and unique experience for Republic of Moldova in the field of rural extension services. During the period 2001 – 2020 ACSA consultants benefited of multiple training programs implemented in the country as well as abroad – Israel, USA, Netherlands, France, Greece, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania and other countries with whom ACSA has established strategic collaboration partnerships. The continuous training of consultants allows ACSA to offer professional advisory support to all solicitors in all areas related to the development of the agricultural and rural sectors.
The consultancy services provided by ACSA cover the following domains related to the agricultural and rural development sectors:
- Technological and know-how
- Labor regulations and land tenure
- Agricultural Ecology
- Agricultural Marketing
ACSA consultancy services are based on concrete instruments of implementation that are structured as follows:
All provided services are aimed at development of agricultural and non-agricultural businesses in rural area of the Republic of Moldova.
- Organization and implementation of the information and mobilization campaigns
- Organization and implementation of training programs, training of trainers and experiences exchange
- Elaboration, publishing and dissemination of training and informative materials, of specialized publications
- Founding of the demonstration plots and units
- Conducting of research, sectorial and feasibility studies