The process of professional development and improvement of practical abilities of ACSA consultants and beneficiaries is a continuous one. The training programs are organized and carried out at national, regional as well as community level involving as trainers ACSA advisers, external national experts and international consultants.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF ADVISORS
The goal of the training programs is to improve the professional advisory and management capacities of ACSA advisors, thus ensuring a high quality of advisory services provided by ACSA network.
The continuous professional development of ACSA consultants is carried out through several training programs such as:
- compulsory training programs;
- specialized training programs;
- refresh training programs;
CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT OF BENEFICIARIES
ACSA and its network provide a wide range of training programs to its beneficiaries that are grouped in more than 20 training modules destined for different target groups of beneficiaries, as follows:
- modern growing technologies of agricultural crops;
- modern breeding technologies of animals and poultry;
- marketing agricultural inputs;
- post-harvesting technologies and marketing agricultural products;
- agricultural products’ quality management ;
- agri-food products distribution and logistic;
- land legislation;
- farm management;
- business creation and development;
- human resources management;
- agricultural ecology;
- extension methodologies and communication techniques;
- rural tourism;
- community development;
- non-agricultural activities in rural area.